Friday, October 23, 2015

Term 1 projects

Term 1 projects are in full swing! Here is the line up creating/producing:
Grade 1- I can create an artwork using lines and a playground inspiration.
Grade  2- I can create an artwork that uses my community as an inspiration.
Grade 3- I can create a landscape using the elements of art and the natural environment as inspiration.
Grade 4- I can create an artwork showing urban or rural Saskatchewan and the elements of art.
Grade 5- I can create an artwork that reflects my understandings of the pop art style.
Grade 6- I can create an artwork that reflects my identity and shows a challenge in my studio habits.
This Grade 6 student has decided to create a sculpture of his head then paint it to show some if his interests. This is step 1.


No comments:

Post a Comment